Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman (Truck\Trailer) Lampman SK - Lampman, SK
- Description: Internal combustion engines and components, both stationary and mobile. Trucks/Trailer Experience Ground engaging equipment and components, including rippers, ditchers, backhoes, trenchers and similar equipment. Towed earth moving equipment, commonly called scrapers. Self-propelled earth moving equipment, commonly called motor scrapers. Off-highway motor vehicles, commonly called trucks. Towed off-highway vehicles, common...
Reference Code: 25548
- Electrician Journeyman Lead Regina SK (Future Opportunities) - White City, SK
- Description: Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings. Heat Tracing. Cable Pull. Job Requirements Journeyman certificate required Preferred Red Seal Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities Good commu...
Reference Code: 25575
- Experienced Pipeline Labourer South East Saskatchewan (Locals) - Lampman, SK
- Description: Assist skilled trades people and perform a wide range of tasks at construction sites. Demolition and waste removal. Cleaning and preparation of construction sites. Digging and trenching. Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment. Assisting carpenters with form work (Installation and stripping). Placing concrete and snow removal. Act as a tool runner (distribute tools to and from work faces)...
Reference Code: 25555
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.