We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- B Pressure Welder - Calgary, AB
- Description: Require 2 B-Pressure Welders with Carbon or Stainless tickets to work locally in Calgary. 50 hours per week for 4 weeks, with potential to increase. Rig not required. Helpers accepted with Welder. Immediate start dates. Welders join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components, make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and weld parts, tools, machines and equipment. De...
Reference Code: 23845
- B Pressure (Rig) Welder Bonnyville - Bonnyville, AB
- Description: Welders join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components, make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and weld parts, tools, machines and equipment. Develop patterns for projects or follow directions given in layouts, blueprints and work orders. Clean, check for defects and shape component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch. Weld parts together. So why work for URS...
Reference Code: 23910
- Accounting Clerk Intermediate - Grande Prairie, AB
- Description: Performs a variety of routine accounting duties, requiring some judgment. Inventory management of company and customer owned materials. Responsible for Accounts Receivable, reconciling accounts and assisting with the preparation of financial reports. Assists with day to day office tasks, ie: manage and order office supplies, customer/employee interaction, answering phones, etc. Works under general supervision Job Requirem...
Reference Code: 23859
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.