Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Warehouse Labourer - Red Deer, AB
- Description: Working in the tools warehouse Using computer and RF Units Tracking, counting, sorting of trade tools Cleaning Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment. Act as a tool runner (distribute tools to and from work faces) Cleaning and preparation of construction components (Modules, Process equipment etc.). Job Requirements Familiarity with all types of trade tools Physical strength and stamina....
Reference Code: 26082
- Ditch Witch and Vermeer Operators White City SK - White City, SK
- Description: AECOM has an exciting opportunity for a Horizontal Directional Driller (HDD) out of our White City Operation. This position will be responsible for providng HDD services to our clients throughout Southern Sasktchewan. This position is based on a 6 day out 1 off rotation and offers LOA while working out of town. The Horizontal Directional Driller duties include but are not limited to: Understanding, operating, and maintain...
Reference Code: 26079
- Electrician Apprentice 2nd 4th Year Commercial Fort St. John - Fort St John, BC
- Description: Practical Experience: Able to interpret drawings, scope and project specs Plan and execute electrical installations Able to run EMT and PVC Conduit Installing single phase and 3 phase motors and other equipment Fire alarm systems Sound systems Data systems Emergency lighting systems 3 phase circuitry 120/208 Volt installs 347/600 Volt installs Installing fluorescent, incandescent, and LED lighting Turn over needs Job Requ...
Reference Code: 26103
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.