We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Code Welder Odessa Texas - Odessa, TX
- Description: Code Welder: Overall Responsibility: The welding of fabricated parts in accordance with the ASME Code. General Duties: Welding of separators, glycol absorbers, piping large and heavy wall vessels and flow coils. Must be able to perform quality x-ray welds on a consistent basis. Must adhere to the safety program. Maintain a clean work area and work safely around other employees. Skills and Attributes: Proficient with torch...
Reference Code: 23574
- Labourer Cleaner - Joffre, AB
- Description: Candidate will be responsible for daily cleaning in the site trailers/offices. Cleaning and preparation of site trailers Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment. Spotting for heavy equipment (Guiding movement in and around work areas) Cleaning of URS vehicles and/or equipment. Other tasks as assigned Job Requirements CSTS required before arriving to site Must be able to pass a Drug & ...
Reference Code: 23552
- Labourer s (Level 1 3) Nexen DRU - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Assist skilled trades people and perform a wide range of tasks at construction sites. Demolition and waste removal. Cleaning and preparation of construction sites. Digging and trenching. Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment. Assisting carpenters with form work (Installation and stripping). Placing concrete and snow removal. Act as a tool runner (distribute tools to and from work faces)...
Reference Code: 23573
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.