Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Management Trainee Ops E&I - Calgary, AB
- Description: URS Oil & Gas offers qualified Management Training Program participants an opportunity to learn the oil and gas construction business starting from the ground level. With skilled supervision, a variety of field-based operational training, exposure to a variety of functional areas and mentoring to ensure success, graduates of this program will be qualified to move into a variety of challenging roles within the organiza...
Reference Code: 24575
- Job Cost Administrator Entry Industrial Cleaning - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide support on tasks related to producing accurate job setup, data entry of employee and equipment time. Create and receive purchase orders. Create and process Field Activity Confirmations (FAC) used in the billing process. Typing routine and project-specific correspondence, form letters and memos. Filling and maintaining project documentation; project binder construction and organization. Invoicing ...
Reference Code: 24509
- Crane Operator Apprentice Mod Yard - Bonnyville, AB
- Description: Service and operate booms that are ; mounted on crawlers or wheeled frames as well or traveling or fixed or climbing type hoisting equipment with a vertical mast or tower and a jib. Operators manipulate a number of pedals and levers to rotate the crane. They also raise and lower its boom and one or more load lines. May drive the crane to the job site, rig the machine up (pin the boom, pendant cables, and pull the hoist ca...
Reference Code: 24602
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.