We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- QA\QC Lead Nexen DRU - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Position Summary: The Quality Assurance/Quality Control “QA/QC” Lead reports to the site Technical Services Lead and or the Project Manager. He/ She ensures the quality of the site installations is consistent with the company's plans, policies and procedures together with national and international standards, codes, regulatory and jurisdiction requirements and the customers’ specifications. The QA/QC ...
Reference Code: 22977
- Human Resources Manager - Houston, TX
- Description: Develop Human Resources Management best practices and procedures to ensure consistency in deliverables . Manage the Human Resources function for Multiple Regions or Business Units/Functions, which will ensure the timely and effective management of all related HR processes and issues for the department. Develop Performance Management Plans for key functional positions. Include training and progression plans. Review perform...
Reference Code: 23028
- Administrative Assistant Intermediate Fort McMurray - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Position Summary: The incumbent performs general clerical/administrative support for the business unit. Provide general clerical/administrative support to management Draft written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary. Design and type general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables and graphs. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes Maintains manager’s calendar,...
Reference Code: 23013
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.