Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Pipefitter\Welder Apprentice Rigger\Overhead Crane Operator (Fab Shop) - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: AECOM is looking for a versatile individual for its Fabrication Facility who is able to operate stationary overhead cranes and assist journeyman fabricators and welders. Overhead Crane Duties: Use overhead cranes to transport various materials to their designated areas in the fabrication shop. Load, unload, identify, and distribute materials and equipment. Load pipe into a welder's wheel. General Shop Duties: Assist journ...
Reference Code: 25881
- Crane Operator Journeyman TCPL Lesimer - Conklin, AB
- Description: Service and operate booms that are mounted on crawlers or wheeled frames as well as traveling, fixed or climbing type hoisting equipment with a vertical mast or tower and a jib. Operators manipulate a number of pedals and levers to rotate the crane, and raise and lower its boom and one or more loadlines. May drive the crane to the job site, rig the machine up (pin the boom and pendant cables and pull the hoist cable in pr...
Reference Code: 25885
- Oilfield Maintenance Crew Truck Foreman Lloydminster - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Coach and mentor fellow employees on the project to safe work practices, quality workmanship, productivity and schedule. Perform Task Hazard Analysis with coworkers. Promote and adhere to AECOM’s Safety Management System. Perform tradesman duties at the work face. The incumbent is expected to be working in the field with the crew, unless taking over the Foreman’s duties. It will then be expected that the dutie...
Reference Code: 25891
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.