Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Process Analyst Sr. Future Opportunities - Multiple Locations, AB
- Description: *** This is a future opportunities posting for upcoming project work *** The incumbent is responsible for the execution and/or oversight of needs analysis, process design, cost benefit analysis, implementation, change management, and project management of assigned projects. The Senior Analyst contributes to project teams, adheres to the schedule, and reports status within the scope of project work. They are also responsib...
Reference Code: 25771
- Pipefitter Foreman (Hydro Crew) Husky Enbridge Expansion Line - Hardisty, AB
- Description: Supervisory Tasks: Provide front line supervision. Ensure crews execute their work within the parameters of the AECOM Safety Management System. Execute work packages as per the project schedule. Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions. Prepare a daily toolbox meeting and deliver to the crew at the on-set of daily shifts. Execute hydrotest work package. Tasks on the Tool...
Reference Code: 25767
- Pipefitter Foreman (Rigging Crew) TCPL Otter Lake - Otter Lake, AB
- Description: Supervisory Tasks: Provide front line supervision. Ensure crews execute their work within the parameters of the AECOM Safety Management System. Execute work packages as per the project schedule. Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions. Prepare a daily toolbox meeting and deliver to the crew at the on-set of daily shifts. Assist in managing the project's rigging program....
Reference Code: 25766
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.