We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Human Resource Advisor Benefits & Pension - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: Job Summary: Benefits & Pension: Assists with the planning, development, administration and education of the benefits and pension programs offered to hourly and salaried employees including medical, dental, life, disability, employee share purchase and pension; Provides guidance and consultation services to management and employees in regards to policies and procedures related to benefits and pension. Conducts periodi...
Reference Code: 23153
- Labourer - White City, SK
- Description: URS Oil & Gas Division, a part of URS Corporation, is a leading provider of facilities construction management solutions, technical services, and pipeline operations and maintenance services for private sector companies within the Oil & Gas Industry around Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. Our White City, SK branch is currently accepting resumes for labourers interested in gaining industrial constructio...
Reference Code: 23268
- Combo Unit Operator Fluid Services Ft. McMurray - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: URS Fluid Services provides services to clients supporting the development of both conventional and unconventional resources in major oil and gas basins throughout North America. URS offers fluid hauling services, using pressure, vacuum, chemical and mechanical methods to clean wells, sump pumps, vessels, exchangers and tanks, safety gathering and transporting waste materials to approved disposal sites. Currently, we are ...
Reference Code: 23271
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.