Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Superintendent Shell Caroline Plant - Olds, AB
- Description: Project will be approximately 3 months. Coach and mentor the Construction staff on the project to safe work practices, quality workmanship, productivity and schedule. Facilitate daily work planning meetings with the discipline superintendents and General Foremen. Oversee the superintendents and work crews in area of accountability. Participate and conduct performance management reviews with the discipline superintendents....
Reference Code: 24927
- Instrumentation Journeyman Saskatoon SK - Multiple Locations, SK
- Description: Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, and diagnose faults Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts Install and maintain instruments on new or existing plant equipment and processes Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices Job Requirements Journeyman certificate requi...
Reference Code: 24928
- EHS Advisor 2 - Joffre, AB
- Description: Position Summary: Reporting to the EHS Lead and assigned to a defined geographic area of responsibility. The incumbent provides “hands on” and site level EHS technical expertise. Seeks continuous improvement of all EHS processes, maintaining a risk based approach to support a company culture that “all incidents can be prevented”. The incumbent must possess strong problem solving, interpersonal,...
Reference Code: 24929
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.