Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Service Writer\Coordinator - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: To manage all equipment assignments, maintenance and repairs within projects and facility. Utilize previous experience and formal training to manage all activities and systems, ensuring effective and efficient use of all AECOM policies and procedures. Demonstrates commitment in influencing and supporting global business objectives with far reaching implications and to better utilize and develop process streams to execute ...
Reference Code: 24828
- Electrician Apprentice Encana Fox Creek - Grande Prairie(Clairmont), AB
- Description: AECOM is hiring 10 Electrician Apprentices for the Encana Fox Creek Project. This is a 15/6 shift, working 10 hours per day (8 regular and 2 OT). There is a camp available with Jack and Jill style washrooms. Transportation to site is available from Sherwood Park. . Rigid Conduit Splicing boxes Working with Analog cable Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications ...
Reference Code: 24953
- Insulator Apprentice Dow Chemical (Local to Area Only) - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Description: Apply, remove and repair thermal and acoustical insulation (e.g., calcium silicate, glass foam, mineral wool, styrofoam, fibreglass) on all types of industrial equipment (e.g., duct piping, heat exchangers, tanks, vessels) Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements. Select the amount and type of insulation to be installed as well as a method of securing the insulation (e.g., sprayi...
Reference Code: 25004
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.