Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Class1\Class 3 Driver Pipehauling Drivers Short Haul - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Execute assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Ask required questions and take the required direction ensure that work is accomplished safely. Understand and follow Flint’s safety management system and core values. Maintain all Flint tools and equipment to the required standards. Drive safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times. Participate fully in such things as job observations, ne...
Reference Code: 24364
- Constructability Coordinator Husky Sunrise - Multiple Locations, AB
- Description: Provide “Constructability” and “Boundary” input during the Engineering Work Package defining stage. Provide input on Work Packages release plan. Submit Request For Information (RFI’s) as required for unclear scope. Provide Constructability analysis on any suggested changes. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the scope of the Engineering Work Packages (EWPs) in order to contribute t...
Reference Code: 24354
- HR Advisor Industrial Cleaning - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: About URS and AECOM Together URS and AECOM are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world and across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water, and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical exper...
Reference Code: 24341
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.