Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Electrician Apprentice TCPL Leismer - Conklin, AB
- Description: Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings. Heat Tracing. Cable Pull. Job Requirements Must be registered in Alberta Industry Training's (AIT) Electrician Apprenticeship Program or equivalent from another provincial trades...
Reference Code: 25918
- Carpenter Apprentice TCPL Leismer - Conklin, AB
- Description: Build concrete forms. Reading blueprints and/or getting instructions from a supervisor. Doing the layout including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions. Cutting and shaping materials and joining them with nails, screws, bolts or glue. Checking completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb and the right size, shape ...
Reference Code: 25900
- Electrician Foreman TCPL Leismer - Conklin, AB
- Description: Supervisory Tasks: Provide front line supervision. Ensure crews execute their work within the parameters of the AECOM Safety Management System. Execute work packages as per the project schedule. Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions. Prepare a daily toolbox meeting and deliver to the crew at the on-set of daily shifts. Tasks on the Tools: Read and interpret electrical...
Reference Code: 25913
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.