Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Labourer Christina Lake - Christina Lake, AB
- Description: Assist skilled trades people and perform a wide range of tasks at construction sites. Demolition and waste removal. Cleaning and preparation of construction sites. Digging and trenching. Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment. Assisting carpenters with form work (Installation and stripping). Placing concrete and snow removal. Act as a tool runner (distribute tools to and from work faces)...
Reference Code: 25066
- Carpenter Apprentice Nova R3 Revamp - Joffre, AB
- Description: Build concrete forms. Reading blueprints and/or getting instructions from a supervisor. Doing the layout including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions. Cutting and shaping materials and joining them with nails, screws, bolts or glue. Checking completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb and the right size, shape ...
Reference Code: 25038
- Equipment Operator Christina Lake - Christina Lake, AB
- Description: Highly proficient and experienced at operating at least 3 of the following pieces of equipment with minimal supervision: Track Hoe/Dozer/Grader/Loader/Skid Steer- Ability to plan and execute all aspects of excavations related to utilities, foundations and grade work. Be able to read grade drawings and site layout. Identify granular materials and separate as required. Know and demonstrate machine maintenance and capabiliti...
Reference Code: 25062
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.