We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Draftsperson Senior - Cold Lake, AB
- Description: Knowledge and Understanding of client specifications & standards as well as HJB Drafting Procedures. Use Acorn, Spoolgen and AutoCAD software to produce spool sheets. Manage Spoolgen/Intergraph program. Initiate queries regarding discrepancies in client drawings, standards, and specifications Responsible for the timely, and accurate, issuance of Spool Drawings as per each project’s execution plan. Mentoring new...
Reference Code: 23778
- Drill Collar\Pipe Operator - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Primary Functions: •Inspection of used Drill pipes Key Responsibility Areas: •Coordinate and perform drill pipe inspection service activities as per job order received to meet customer requirements. •Liaison with other department personnel as required. •Generate inspection summary report and work order using inspection program software. •Supervise and coordinate inspection helper. Ȃ...
Reference Code: 23861
- E&I Quality Inspector Intermediate Keyera - Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Description: Position Summary: The Quality Inspector, Intermediate uses the applicable procedures, codes and standards to perform quality inspections and tests on the applicable discipline to determine the acceptability of the work. The QC Inspector ensures the contracted deliverables and quality standards are met through the audit process. Responsibilities: • Perform Inspections, quality surveillances and ensure activities are...
Reference Code: 23782
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.