Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Manager Senior - Fort St John, BC
- Description: FSJ Mech Project Manager Job Description: Coach and mentor the project team staff. Provide day to day direction to the team. Ensure staffing plans are developed and functional coverage is maintained for the Project. Align the group to the Managed Transfer Process, and be directly involved with the team’s progression opportunities. Identify key project resources and jointly with the Functional Managers develop succes...
Reference Code: 26039
- Instrumentation Mechanic Journeyman Husky Sunrise - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, and diagnose faults. Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts. Install and maintain instruments on new or existing plant equipment and processes. Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices. Job Requirements Journeyman certificate r...
Reference Code: 26076
- Electrician Journeyman Husky Sunrise - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings. Heat Tracing. Cable Pull. Job Requirements Journeyman certificate required Preferred Red Seal Minimum of 2 years Experience with CSU and Maintenance work. Good mathematical, scie...
Reference Code: 26077
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.