Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- B Pressure Rig welder (E Shift) Shell Carmon Creek - Peace River, AB
- Description: Welders join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components, make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and weld parts, tools, machines and equipment. Develop patterns for projects or follow directions given in layouts, blueprints and work orders. Clean, check for defects and shape component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch. Weld parts together. Job Requirements Al...
Reference Code: 24545
- Electrician Journeyman - Joffre, AB
- Description: The Nova R3 Project is hiring 5 Journeymen Electricians to start in February. The shift is 10/4, 10 hours per day (8 regular + 2 OT). LOA is offered to candidates living outside of a 80+ KM from site. Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor en...
Reference Code: 24546
- Electrician Journeymem & Apprentices Fort McMurray (Locals only) Expression of Interest - Fort McMurray, AB
- Description: Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings. Heat Tracing. Cable Pull. So why work for URS Flint? People are our core value. We invest in our people. Offer a work life balance and a competitive compensation package. We put ...
Reference Code: 24554
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.