Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanical Inspector Intermediate Shell Carmon Creek - Peace River, AB
- Description: Position Summary: The Quality Inspector, Intermediate uses the applicable procedures, codes and standards to perform quality inspections and tests on the applicable discipline to determine the acceptability of the work. The QC Inspector ensures the contracted deliverables and quality standards are met through the audit process. Responsibilities: • Perform Inspections, quality surveillances and ensure activities are...
Reference Code: 24547
- Instrumentation Technologist Entry Level - Calgary, AB
- Description: The AECOM Calgary E&I Center is hiring an entry level Instrumentation Technologist to work Monday to Friday, 40 to 50 hours per week. This job is local to Calgary only, no allowances or relocation available. Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, and diagnose faults Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts...
Reference Code: 24797
- Electrician Apprentices and Journeymen Expression of Interest - Calgary, AB
- Description: This is an Expression of Interest posting for the AECOM Calgary E&I Shop. At this time there are no confirmed start dates. This is full time, local work for Electricians of any level, local to Calgary only. There will be no allowance or relocation assistance offered. Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts. Cut, thread, bend, a...
Reference Code: 24798
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.