Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firms. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets in more than 150 countries around the world—across a broad range of markets including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government services. Our nearly 100,000 employees blend technical expertise with local knowledge to deliver innovations that have a positive physical, social and environmental impact on our world.
Recent Job Openings
- General Manager Above Ground Pipeline - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: Reporting to the Senior Vice President. Provide directional and technical expertise, within a defined area of responsibility and account ability encompassing several functional areas and overall implementation of far reaching business plans (short and long term) and policy developments to achieve the organizational objectives. Ensure profitability, growth and stability. This position views the company from the "30 th...
Reference Code: 24290
- Estimator Senior Pipeline - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: Actively supports the change management process w.r.t. field changes, scope changes, field deviations. Participates in the collective preparation of comprehensive, accurate, and consistent industrial cost estimates / proposals. Interprets construction bid documents and technical drawings to identify engineering specifications, evaluate and estimate materials, manpower, schedule and budget. Utilizes formal training and exp...
Reference Code: 24316
- Camp and Travel Coordinator Shell Carmon Creek - Peace River, AB
- Description: The incumbent arranges air travel logistics for passengers between the project airport, the Fort McMurray airport, Calgary/Edmonton and the employee's home airport. The Travel coordinator coordinates camp accommodations for all employees within the project. • Arrange and coordinate camp and air travel requests for all staff on the project. Ensure all itineraries are communicated and distributed to the applicable em...
Reference Code: 24285
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.